1. Public telephone: mobile carrier; remote mountainous area; not easily cabling areas; Network operators, supply, agents, Office business telephone; Enterprise wireless Office phone;
2. In public transport, such as trains, buses, taxis, cruise, etc. to carry out public speaking business, to solve the communication needs of travellers;
3. The application of the highway as an emergency communication telephone, rapid notification of traffic accidents from the current rapid handling of traffic accidents;
4. Application in the vast rural areas, mountain islands, such as erecting communication lines difficult, temporary or economic places, to solve the public temporary communication needs;
5. In flood control command, Mountain Fire and other occasions as an emergency communication nephew, quickly notify the disaster situation, the greatest degree of different disaster reduction.
Previous: 3G Wireless Router Function Introduction
Next: No Information